Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tired and lacking motivation

I've been sitting here in a chair since I got home from work, waiting for the oven to preheat. Actually I'm waiting for the school year to end, but I don't think that I can sit here that long.
I've finally admitted to myself that I've got a huge case of burn-out...it takes everything I've got to make myself go to work every day, and at the end of the day I've got nothing left over. We closed on our new house April 2nd, and we're still living in our old house. Why? Because I'm not motivated to pack and move. We're not selling our old house right away-big mistake, I really could've used the deadline to push me out of here.
There IS light at the end of the tunnel. I do plan to do some packing in between work shifts tomorrow, and I plan to throw away much more than I plan to move. Hopefully we will move next month. The school year WILL end. I am going to semi retire next term. Things will get better, life will be good again. Someone please tell me that I'm right.

No comments: