Monday, August 11, 2008

Serious discussion with a 6 yr old

I have several granddaughters, but some crack me up more than others. Chloe is one of those who do. I overheard a conversation between she and Oldest Child about Chloe leaving the house Saturday without underpants on. Then Chloe and I had a conversation about the same topic...

Me: Chloe, how did you forget to put on underpants?

Chloe: I didn't forget, I meant to not put them on.

Me: Why didn't you want to put them on?

Chloe: I don't like underpants.

Me: Why not?

Chloe: They give you wedgies.

Me: Why did you wear them today, because it's Sunday?

Chloe: No, because it was a little cold this morning.

I really wanted to laugh during this entire conversation, but I managed not to even crack a smile. Chloe just turned 6, and she's very serious and has this very deep voice for a child. It was just too funny.

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

That's why they call it "Naked Agua". You know, 'cause they're half naked.